Friday, October 21, 2011

Cozy interiors.

I may have posted these two before, but they're the other two by Beve. I love LOVE interior shots - half because I like to peer in on how people live, look through their stuff, sit on their furniture, try on their clothes... you know, normal things. Right? The other half is digging through their garbage, sleeping in their bed...


One of my favourite details of all my autochromes is the magazine on that comfy couch - it's a girl and what appears to be a German shepherd. Who wouldn't want to curl up with those cushions and read the latest gossip in "Girl & Dog Weekly"? The exterior is pretty gorgeous too. Love everything about this house - the design, the materials, the impeccable gardening, the fabulous tile and brick work. All of it! A dream home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment